Re: server.crt Missing

От Bzzzz
Тема Re: server.crt Missing
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 09:04:13 -0400
BeeRich Lists <bee.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m getting repetitive errors/warnings:
>
> 2021-06-28 08:57:07.127 EDT [44717] FATAL:  could not load server
> certificate file "server.crt": No such file or directory 2021-06-28
> 08:57:07.127 EDT [44717] LOG:  database system is shut down

IIRC, by default, Pg starts with SSL activated - so, IF you need it, you
MUST give it's primitives the right path & files (ssl_cert_file,
ssl_key_file, ssl_crl_file, etc, into the 'postgresql.conf' file) or if
you do not need it and the machine is trusted (ie: nginx is reaching
your PG DB on localhost AND this will not change for a looong time)
either uncomment the :
    #ssl = off
line to stop SSL.

HINT: Leave /etc/postgresql/<VER_NUM>/main/postgresql.conf alone, copy
    it into /etc/postgresql/<VER_NUM>/main/conf.d/ and work only on
    this one. As this file will be read as the last one, it will
    supersede any primitive of the original file.
    You can also cut it in pieces if it is easier for you.

Jean-Yves