Re: improvements in Unicode tables generation code

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: improvements in Unicode tables generation code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:20:46 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote in
> On 22/06/2021 10:20, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > v1-0004-Simplify-code-generation-code.patch
> > This simplifies the code a bit, which helps with the next patch.
>
> If we do that, let's add the trailing commas to the other arrays too,
> not just the combined maps.
>
> No objection, but how does this help the next patch?
>
> If we want to avoid the stray commas (and I think they are a little
> ugly, but that's a matter of taste), we could adopt the approach that
> print_radix_table() uses to avoid the comma. That seems simpler than
> what print_from_utf8_combined_map and print_to_utf8_combined_map are
> doing.

+1 for adopting the same method with print_radix_table *if* we do want
to avoid the stray commans.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: improvements in Unicode tables generation code