Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Jun-16, Ha Ka wrote:

> śr., 16 cze 2021 o 12:31 Lukasz Biegaj <lukasz.biegaj@unitygroup.com>
> napisał(a):
> > On 04.05.2021 16:35, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > > I would suggest to do that by running the problematic
> > > workload in the test system under "perf record -g"
> > We'll go with both propositions. I expect to come back to you with
> > results in about a week or two.
>
> Hi Alvaro,
> We reproduced the replication issue and recorded the walsender process
> using perf.

Hello, thanks, I downloaded the files but since you sent the perf.data
files there's not much I can do to usefully interpret them.  Can you
please do "perf report -g > perf_report.txt" on each subdir with a
perf.data file and upload those text files?  (You don't need to rerun
the test cases.)

Thanks

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile
"People get annoyed when you try to debug them."  (Larry Wall)