Re: Duplicate history file?

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Duplicate history file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:36:19 +0800, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 01:10:16PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> >
> > I agree to Julien, however, I want to discuss (also) on what to do for
> > 14 now.  If we decide not to touch the document for the version. that
> > discussion would end.  What do you think about that?  I think it's
> > impossible to write the full-document for the requirements *for 14*.
>
> My personal take on that is that this is a bug in the documentation and the
> list of requirements should be backported.  Hopefully this can be done before
> v14 is released, but if not I don't think that it should be a blocker to make
> progress.

I understand that, we discuss how we fix the documentation and we
don't change it for the version 14 if any conclusion cannot be made
until the deadline.

Thanks!

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Error on pgbench logs
От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: Different compression methods for FPI