Re: use `proc->pgxactoff` as the value of `index` in `ProcArrayRemove()`

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: use `proc->pgxactoff` as the value of `index` in `ProcArrayRemove()`
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2021-05-07 04:36:25 +0800, 盏一 wrote:
> > Sounds like a plan! Do you want to write a patch?
> Add the patch.

Thanks for the patch. I finally pushed an edited version of it. There
were other loops over ->pgprocnos, so I put assertions in those - that
gains us a a good bit more checking than we had before...

I also couldn't resist to do some small formatting cleanups - I found
the memmove calls just too hard to read.

I took the authorship information as you had it in the diff you attached
- I hope that's OK?

Greetings,

Andres Freund