Re: Duplicate history file?

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Duplicate history file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Recently my brain is always twisted..

At Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:25:51 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> Anyway it doesn't seem to be the time to do that, but as now that we
- know that there's a case where the current example doesn't prevent PG
+ know that there's a case where the current example prevents PG
> from working correctly, we cannot use the "test ! -f" example and
> cannot suggest "do not overwrite existing archived files" without a
> caveat. At least don't we need to *fix* that parts for now?

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate history file?
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic