Re: BUG #17035: assert after commit

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17035: assert after commit
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2021-May-26, Tom Lane wrote:

> PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> > after this commit
> > https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/d18ee6f92d9a22b4fae57f515797b2196bf385c7
> > I got assert
> > TRAP: FailedAssertion("portal != NULL", File: "pquery.c", Line: 1758)
> > in my plugin
> > https://github.com/RekGRpth/pg_task
>
> I'm inclined to think that means you were doing something you
> should not have been doing.  But without any details it's
> hard to say.

Hmm, see for example [1] which is doing SPI_prepare_my() [2] and then
SPI_execute_plan_my() ... Does the SPI interface really require that you
create an ActivePortal in the SPI-calling code?  This looks a bit
suspicious to me ...

[1] https://github.com/RekGRpth/pg_task/blob/master/work.c#L703
[2] https://github.com/RekGRpth/pg_task/blob/master/spi.c

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17035: assert after commit
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17035: assert after commit