Re: Proposed Chinese Translation of Community Code of Conduct

От Bo Peng
Тема Re: Proposed Chinese Translation of Community Code of Conduct
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

The Chinese translation looks good.

regards,
Bo Peng

On Fri, 21 May 2021 09:58:12 -0700
Stacey Haysler <stacey@haysler.sh> wrote:

> The PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee has received a draft of the Chinese translation of the Code of
ConductPolicy updated August 18, 2020 for review.

> The English version of the Policy is at:
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/ <https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/>
>
> The translation was created by:
> Wensheng Zhang (张文升)
> The translation was reviewed by:
> Yandong Yao (姚延栋)
>
> The proposed translation is attached as a both a text file and a PDF to this message.
>
> If you have any comments or suggestions for the translation, please bring them to our attention no later than 5:00 PM
PacificTime on May 28, 2021.

--
Bo Peng <pengbo@sraoss.co.jp>
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: The contents of the pg_timezone_names view bring some surprises
От: Soumya Prasad Ukil
Сообщение: Re: Postgres prepare statement caching issue in postgres command line