Re: Any Update on Reported Vulnerability

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Any Update on Reported Vulnerability
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, May  4, 2021 at 12:50:24AM +0300, M.Arslan Kabeer wrote:
> Hi there,
> Team kindly see that this is a P4 priority 4 vulnerability from this attack an
> attacker can spam your users by send them email using your website official
> email address, I have been rewarded 300$-350$ on this same vulnerability,
> kindly some sort of reward would be much appreciated. I have found and reported
> another vulnerability a critical one, kindly take a look.

I now think we need to create a web page we can reference when people
looking for recognition/money try reporting things like this.  Obviously
this reporting has attracted many unhelpful people and an official page
might help them to ignore us.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: