Re: Log number of tuples returned

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Log number of tuples returned
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 03:01:29PM +0000, Edson Richter wrote:
> Which postgresql logging parameters should I activate to log the “number of tuples returned” for a query?
> I would like to debug some dynamicly generated queries in the system that are returning a absurd number of tuples (>
2,6miof records).

You can load the auto_explain extension and set:
auto_explain.log_analyze

And then the "rows" are logged:

 Result  (cost=0.00..0.01 rows=1 width=4) (actual time=0.002..0.004 rows=1 loops=1)

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/auto-explain.html

--
Justin

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Log number of tuples returned