Re: when the startup process doesn't

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: when the startup process doesn't
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2021-04-21 16:55:28 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> My concern about it was not at all about performance, but that every time
> you write it is a new opportunity for the filesystem to lose or corrupt
> the data.

We already do, sometimes very frequent, control file updates on standbys
to update minRecoveryLSN. I don't recall reports of that causing
corruption issues. So I'd not be too concerned about that aspect?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: when the startup process doesn't
Сообщение: Re: when the startup process doesn't