Re: LWLocks by LockManager slowing large DB

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: LWLocks by LockManager slowing large DB
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

On 2021-04-12 15:15:05 -0700, Paul Friedman wrote:
> Thanks again for any advice you have.

I think we'd need the perf profiles to be able to dig into this
further.

It's odd that there are a meaningful amount of LockManager contention in
your case - assuming the stats you collected weren't just the first few
milliseconds of starting those 60 queries, there shouldn't be any
additional "heavyweight locks" taken given the duration of your queries.

The futex profile hopefully will tell us from where that is coming
from...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: RE: LWLocks by LockManager slowing large DB
Сообщение: RE: LWLocks by LockManager slowing large DB