Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions

От Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Тема Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 20:07:41 +0200
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:
[...]
> > > Let me know if it worth that I work on an official patch.
> >
> > Let's give it a try ...
>
> OK

So, as promised, here is my take to port my previous work on PostgreSQL
source tree.

Make check pass with no errors. The new class probably deserve some own TAP
tests.

Note that I added a PostgresVersion class for easier and cleaner version
comparisons. This could be an interesting take away no matter what.

I still have some more ideas to cleanup, revamp and extend the base class, but
I prefer to go incremental to keep things review-ability.

Thanks,

Вложения