Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sat, Apr  3, 2021 at 08:29:22PM +0530, aditya desai wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> Thanks for your response.
> Is this table partitioned? - No
> How long ago was migration done? - 27th March 2021
> Has vacuum freeze and analyze of tables been done? - We ran vacuum analyze.
>  Was index created after populating data or reindexed after perhaps? - Index
> was created after data load and reindex was executed on all tables yesterday.
>  Version is PostgreSQL-11

FYI, the output of these queries will show u what changes have been made
to the configuration file:

    SELECT version();

    SELECT name, current_setting(name), source
    FROM pg_settings
    WHERE source NOT IN ('default', 'override');

Сообщение: Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
Сообщение: Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.