Re: Documentation: 21.5. Default Roles

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Documentation: 21.5. Default Roles
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Greetings,

* Jonathan S. Katz (jkatz@postgresql.org) wrote:
> On 4/1/21 3:34 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
>
> >> I've written a patch to begin to make this change and sent it into
> >> -hackers for comments, thread is here:
> >>
> >> https://postgr.es/m/20201120211304.GG16415@tamriel.snowman.net
> >
> > Just to wrap this up- this change has now been committed for v14.
>
> Thanks Stephen! Do we have any additional follow up on the pgweb side?

Yes and no. :)

Once the next set of minor releases is pushed out, I'll double-check
that everything is working properly (the 'obsolete' pages should start
showing up instead of the redirects, since we'll no longer be going
through the "page not found" code path) and will then go remove the
alias/redirects from the pages that no longer need them.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Documentation: 21.5. Default Roles
Сообщение: Re: Documentation: 21.5. Default Roles