Re: BUG #16844: Relation mapping file "global/pg_filenode.map" contains invalid data

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: BUG #16844: Relation mapping file "global/pg_filenode.map" contains invalid data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
At Thu, 28 Jan 2021 18:53:18 -0800, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote in
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 6:40 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
> <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Otherwise..., the last choice is inspecting the cluster in
> > binary-level to infer the relation map then create the file from
> > scratch... Almost impossible.
>
> pg_hexedit includes a tool that can output the contents of a
> pg_filenode.map file. It wouldn't be that hard to put one together if
> you were extremely motivated.

Oops! That was a trap robbed my time. A rush work is attached.

> However, even that probably would not be enough. I don't see any
> reason to imagine that that's the only file that's corrupt.

Agreed. I don't beleve the file is the only one that has been broken.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center