Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2021-Jan-28, Ravi Krishna wrote:

> > Everyone is free to use whatever he/she wants. For me a we based MUA
> > would be the worst thing ever.
>
> Oh well.  I have created a seperate email account for this to keep the clutter out.

In any half-decent email program, you can tag incoming email in such a
way that it doesn't clutter your main "inbox" view, while still having
such tagged messages if you specifically request them.  Just saying.

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W