Re: missing ML messages

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: missing ML messages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 10:07:38PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
> > I noticed that one of my messages never made it to the HTTP page:
> > 20210119190720.GL8560@telsasoft.com
>
> I see it in the archives, and in my local mail folder too.
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210119190720.GL8560@telsasoft.com

Ok...I must have entered it wrong somehow.

So the problem is that it doesn't show up here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20170907194236.4cefce96%40wp.localdomain

Is it because I used two IDs in reply-to headers?

        <CAFiTN-utJPbTLQ9i10wT_zmHX=un+RQMB1B1xbkTgrh971vqjw@mail.gmail.com>

In mutt, I would've 't'agged two messages, and then ';'-'r' to reply and quote both.

--
Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: