Re: How to check if a materialised view is being updated?

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: How to check if a materialised view is being updated?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I’ve got a materialized view as a source for my ETL-process, and the
> materialized view takes several hours to refresh.  During which it
> is locked for queries.

Would it be an option to split the process into a cascade of
materialized views to minimize the actual time of lock?

> So I’m looking for a way to identify if the refresh process is
> finished or if it’s still running  - preferably without having to
> wait for timeout by querying a locked materialized view.  But by
> e.g. using the system tables or otherwise.

I cannot answer this, however.

--
S/MIME Public Key: https://oc.gelassene-pferde.biz/index.php/s/eJuAUFONag6ofnH
Signal (Safer than WhatsApp): +49 1578 7723737

Вложения