Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 02:50:58PM -0300, Álvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2021-Jan-16, Hemil Ruparel wrote:
>
> > Okay. I will not reply to them. Enough mental cycles wasted
>
> One way you could help, is by learning what top-posting is, learning not
> to do it, and teaching others the same.  Same with not quoting entire
> messages on reply.

That "quoting entire messages on reply" is something I see far too often
here.  I have been meaning to mention this problem.  Thousands of people
are reading postings here, so it pays to take time to trim down what
others have to view.

Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?