Re: What to do with tablespaces when upgrading to pg13 from pg1X?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: What to do with tablespaces when upgrading to pg13 from pg1X?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 10:50:16AM +0800, James(王旭) wrote:
> You mean PG_13_202007201 was created by PG 13 ? No, there isn't any other
> clusters, maybe it was created by my previous failed attempts of upgrading.

Yes, it had to be created by PG 13 --- it starts with PG_13, followed by
the system catalog version.  Yes, it might be left over.  You have to
delete the old cluster and its tablespaces when you re-try.

> So it seems it should be ok that I issue a command like this
>
>     find . -name "PG_13*"|xargs rm -rf
>
> and then do upgrade again?

I suggest you do more research than just run that --- at least I would.

Сообщение: Re: What to do with tablespaces when upgrading to pg13 from pg1X?
Сообщение: Re: What to do with tablespaces when upgrading to pg13 from pg1X?