Re: Suggestion: provide a "TRUNCATE PARTITION" command

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: Suggestion: provide a "TRUNCATE PARTITION" command
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Quoting Michael Lewis <mlewis@entrata.com>:

Still, no feedback on the effect that a truncate call is having on the DB and may be doing more than intended fairly easily. I am not in the hackers group so I couldn't say this feature would not be implemented. It just seems unlikely given the philosophies of that group.

I would not feel bad to have a more efficient option but possibly a more dangerous one. Projects/application could setup policies about what may be done in which way and what not.

S/MIME Public Key: https://oc.gelassene-pferde.biz/index.php/s/eJuAUFONag6ofnH
Signal (Safer than WhatsApp): +49 1578 7723737
Threema (Safer than WhatsApp): A76MKH3J
Handys: +41 78 947 36 21 | +49 1578 772 37 37
Вложения