Moderation notices for comments not sent?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Moderation notices for comments not sent?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greetings,

I've not figured out exactly what's going on, but moderation comments
don't seem to be going to the NOTIFICATION_EMAIL address anymore for
News articles (even though they used to).  Seems to have stopped around
September.  Would be great if someone has time to look into this and
figure out what happened, not sure when/if I will.  Specifically, this
is the email that's supposed to be generated under the 'if what' block
of _send_moderation_message().  I suspect the issue is that it's just
doing 'admmsg = message' instead of considering that there might be a
value in 'notice'...  For some reason django isn't crashing either
though..

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения