Re: Is there a good discussion of optimizations?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Is there a good discussion of optimizations?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 05:55:57PM -0800, Guyren Howe wrote:
> I’d be interested in any comments anyone has about useful things to discuss
> here, and in particular I’m interested in an accessible discussion of the sorts
> of query optimizations Postgres can do for us.

I have a few talks on this:

    https://momjian.us/main/presentations/performance.html#optimizer
    https://momjian.us/main/presentations/internals.html#internal_pics

and this webpage:

    http://www.interdb.jp/pg/pgsql03.html

Robert Haas has a number of them:

    https://sites.google.com/site/robertmhaas/presentations

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: could not load library "/usr/pgsql-13/lib/libpqwalreceiver.so" during replication