where can I get the table definition and data in the documention?

От liming185216@126.com
Тема where can I get the table definition and data in the documention?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi,

According to the documention <PostgreSQL 13.0 Documentation>, I get some  tables  definition and data manipulation statements from the direction ../src/tutorial(according to 2.1.introduction ),but  I can not find the table definition used in 3.5.window functions(the name of the table is empsalary).

So,is there another  way to get the table definition besides ../src/tutorial?
Or should  I create these tables manually ?

Regards ,
Thanks a lot ,

liming185216@126.com