Re: Skip ExecCheckRTPerms in CTAS with no data

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Skip ExecCheckRTPerms in CTAS with no data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 03:04:57PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Thanks! Attaching the patch. Please review it.

Thanks.  I have removed the references to the INSERT check in the
comments and the docs, because that would be confusing as it refers
to something we don't do anymore now with this patch, reordered the
tests and applied the patch.
--
Michael

Вложения