Re: Issues with pg_dump command

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Issues with pg_dump command
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 02:37:50PM +0000, Lior Dahan wrote:
> Is there a way we can tell which tables are under this parent one? Perhaps we can dump them instead.

Well, in psql, \d will show you the children:

    CREATE TABLE parent (x int);

    CREATE TABLE child (y int) INHERITS (parent);

    \d parent
        Table "public.parent"
     Column |  Type   | Modifiers
    --------+---------+-----------
     x      | integer |
-->    Number of child tables: 1 (Use \d+ to list them.)

    test=> \d+ parent
                            Table "public.parent"
     Column |  Type   | Modifiers | Storage | Stats target | Description
     x      | integer |           | plain   |              |
-->    Child tables: child

Сообщение: RE: Issues with pg_dump command
Сообщение: Re: Issues with pg_dump command