Re: pg_upgrade of 11 -> 13: free(): invalid pointer

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_upgrade of 11 -> 13: free(): invalid pointer
Дата
Re: pg_upgrade of 11 -> 13: free(): invalid pointer  (Paul Ramsey <pramsey@cleverelephant.ca>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 11:59:10AM -0500, Jeremy Wilson wrote:
> pg_restore: WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
> DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because
anotherserver process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.

> HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat your command.
> pg_restore: creating COMMENT "public.FUNCTION "st_isempty"("rast" "public"."raster")"
> pg_restore: while PROCESSING TOC:
> pg_restore: from TOC entry 5338; 0 0 COMMENT FUNCTION "st_isempty"("rast" "public"."raster") postgres
> pg_restore: error: could not execute query: server closed the connection unexpectedly
>         This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>         before or while processing the request.
> Command was: COMMENT ON FUNCTION "public"."st_isempty"("rast" "public"."raster") IS 'args: rast - Returns true if the
rasteris empty (width = 0 and height = 0). Otherwise, returns false.’;

My guess is that this is a crash in the PostGIS shared library.  I would
ask the PostGIS team if they know of any crash cases, and if not, I
think you need to do a pg_dump of the database and test-load it into a
new database to see what query makes it fail, and then load debug
symbols and do a backtrace of the stack at the point of the crash.
Yeah, not fun.

От: Jeremy Wilson
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade of 11 -> 13: free(): invalid pointer
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade of 11 -> 13: free(): invalid pointer