Re: Need to place pgpool logs on separate directory

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Need to place pgpool logs on separate directory
Дата
Список pgsql-general

--------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  log_destination                      | stderr
>                                 | logging destination
>  logdir                               | /data/pgpool
>                                  | PgPool status file logging directory
>  syslog_facility                      | LOCAL0
>                             | syslog local faclity
>  syslog_ident                         | pgpool
>                                 | syslog program ident string

When log_destination = stderr, you need to start pgpool with -n option
and redirect stderr to log file. Othewise log will not write to the
log file because without -n stderr is closed.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan