Re: BUG #16708: Please add some more restrictions to the default systemd unit files

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: BUG #16708: Please add some more restrictions to the default systemd unit files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Greetings,

* PG Bug reporting form (noreply@postgresql.org) wrote:

> Bug reference:      16708
> Logged by:          Pat Riehecky
> Email address:      jcpunk@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 13.0
> Operating system:   Linux/systemd
>
> Can the following be added to the systemd units:
>
> ```
> [Unit]
> After=local-fs.target nss-user-lookup.target
> ```
>
> This cleans up some of my issues starting the service after a boot where my
> data is on a slow to mount filesystem.

This is probably more appropriate to discuss with the packagers, and to
that point it'd be useful to know which OS (more specifically) you're
on, as we have different packagers for RPMs vs. DEBs and different lists
for discussing those topics.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16708: Please add some more restrictions to the default systemd unit files
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16708: Please add some more restrictions to the default systemd unit files