Re: BUG #16697: timetz regression test seems to have a false failure

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #16697: timetz regression test seems to have a false failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Nov 03, 2020 at 01:55:54AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I feel confident that I can ignore this error. However, I wanted to pass it
> along just in case someone can determine whether this is a minor issue in
> the regression test, or if there's a potential edge case issue in the actual
> Postgresql code.
>
> The output of the "regression.diffs" file is pasted below:

These have been failing because of the Winter/Summer time difference,
and 4a071afb has already fixed this stuff.

Here is the thread of the commit:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16689-57701daa23b377bf@postgresql.org

So things will be fixed with the next minor release.
--
Michael

Вложения