Re: Extending range type operators to cope with elements

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Extending range type operators to cope with elements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 04:01:27PM +0000, Georgios Kokolatos wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thank you for your contribution.
>
>I did notice that the cfbot [1] is failing for this patch.
>Please try to address the issues if you can for the upcoming commitfest.

I took a look at the patch today - the regression failure was trivial,
the expected output for one query was added to the wrong place, a couple
lines off the proper place. Attached is an updated version of the patch,
fixing that.

I also reviewed the code - it seems pretty clean and in line with the
surrounding code in rangetypes.c. Good job Esteban! I'll do a bit more
review next week, and I'll see if I can get it committed.

regards

Вложения