Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I started reading this patch.  As a starting point I decided to post an
updated copy (v22), wherein I reverted the overwriting of
src/include/port/linux.h with the win32.h contents (?) and the inclusion
of <windows.h> in libpq-fe.h.  If those are needed, some different
solution will have to be found.

Trivial other changes (pgindent etc); nothing of substance.  With the
PQtrace() patch I posted at [1] the added test program crashes -- I
don't know if the fault lies in this patch or the other one.

[1] https://postgr.es/m/20201026162313.GA22502@alvherre.pgsql

Вложения