Re: Installation

От Alejandro Román
Тема Re: Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 05:22:56PM -0400, Kristina J wrote:
> I disabled my antivirus. I was using Mozilla to download but I just used
> Chrome and was finally able to download version 13.
>
> But, the installer screen still doesn't appear.  It asks if I want the file
> to make changes on my computer. I click yes then nothing happens.

Could you try running the installer as an admin (by right-clicking the
installer and selecting "Run as an administrator"). The whole installation
process should be like
https://www.postgresqltutorial.com/install-postgresql/.

On the other side, could you please try to see if you can find the installer log
file and sending it? You can locate it following these instructions:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Installation#Collect_the_installer_log_file.