Re: Wrong statistics for size of XLOG_SWITCH during pg_waldump.

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: Wrong statistics for size of XLOG_SWITCH during pg_waldump.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>It looks to me "We can know that length by subtracting the LSN of
>XLOG_SWITCH from the next record's LSN so it doesn't add any
>information."
Sorry,maybe I miss this before.
But I think it will be better to show it clearly.

>So the length of <EMPTY> in this case is:
>LOC(SEG A+1) - ReadRecPtr - LEN(short header) - LEN(XLOG_SWITCH)
Thanks, I should not have missed this and fixed.

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca
Вложения

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: Enumize logical replication message actions
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)