Re: gs_group_1 crashing on 13beta2/s390x

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: gs_group_1 crashing on 13beta2/s390x
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Andres Freund
> > clang-10 [!alpha !hppa !hurd-i386 !ia64 !kfreebsd-amd64 !kfreebsd-i386 !m68k !powerpc !riscv64 !s390x !sh4 !sparc64
!x32],

> !powerpc doesn't exclude ppc64, I assume?

That's direct matches only, there's no architecture-family logic in
there.

> > [*] apparently pgbench --temp-config=/no/such/file is not an error,
> > which makes verifying this change a bit harder
>
> pgbench? I assume you mean pg_regress?

Err yes of course.

> FWIW, an easy way to enable JIT for just about all tests, including tap
> tests, is to set
> PGOPTIONS='-c jit=1 -c jit_above_cost=0 ...'
> in the environment before starting the tests.

Ok, that might simplify the setup a bit.

> Can a non-debian dev get access to a s390x? It'd be nice to isolate this
> enough to report a bug to LLVM - and that's probably a lot easier for me
> than you... My guess would be that some relocation processing or such is
> off.

You already had an account there in the past I think. I'll see if I
can get that reactivated. Thanks for the offer!

Christoph