Re: avoid bitmapOR-ing indexes with scan condition inconsistent with partition constraint

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: avoid bitmapOR-ing indexes with scan condition inconsistent with partition constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 04:52:02PM -0700, Soumyadeep Chakraborty wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> Attached is a minimal patch that is rebased and removes the
> dependency on Konstantin's earlier patch[1], making it enough to remove
> the extraneous index scans as Justin brought up. Is this the direction we
> want to head in?

Yes, thanks for doing that.  I hadn't dug into it yet to figure out what to put
where to separate the patches.  It seems like my patch handles a different goal
than Konstantin's, but they both depend on having the constraints populated.

--
Justin

Сообщение: Re: [Patch] Using Windows groups for SSPI authentication
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] Using Windows groups for SSPI authentication