Re: replication wordsmithing / clarifications

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: replication wordsmithing / clarifications
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 03:45:32PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> If you can send a patch, that would be great.  As that's an
> improvement, I would go for HEAD only.

I have gone through this patch set again, and applied most of the
suggested changes on HEAD as of 8550cbd, updating while on it some
extra instances of  "master" to "primary" to be more consistent with
the other changes of this patch.
--
Michael

Вложения