Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows

От Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Тема Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 16:36:23 +0200
Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 2020-09-07 15:27, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > Please, find a patch in attachment. It removes the buggy collation from doc
> > and adapt existing ones to keep an example of combination of rules.
>
> I agree with this patch in principle.  But perhaps we could keep another
> reordering example, maybe latin/greek?

Please, find in attachment a patch implementing your suggestion.

Regards,

Вложения