Re: BUG #16577: Segfault on altering a table located in a dropped tablespace

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #16577: Segfault on altering a table located in a dropped tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep 09, 2020 at 01:55:53AM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Would it actually solve the issue? ISTM we'd still have to expect cases
> with partitioned tables without storage, so presumably we'd have to do
> something else ...

I am not sure what you mean here.  If we don't keep anymore references
to tablespace OIDs in pg_class for partitioned tables, meaning that we
don't leave anything dangling if the tablespace is dropped without any
files in its location, how could that be a problem?
--
Michael

Вложения