compatibility matrix between client and server

От Matthias Apitz
Тема compatibility matrix between client and server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Is there some matrix about which PG client versions, esp. the shared
libs of ESQL/C can work with which PG server versions. We have a case
where a customer wants to use his own PG server, perhaps even on
Windows, with our 11.4 client version (compiled by us) and used via
ESQL/C.

Thanks

    matthias
--