Re: [BUG v13] Crash with event trigger in extension

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [BUG v13] Crash with event trigger in extension
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2020-Sep-04, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> Indeed, it's much more simple and cheaper. However, the result is a bit
> confusing as it's not a wrong SQL result, but the backend that actually crash.
> The crash message itself appears in results/test_extensions.out, but no other
> tests are run. Neither from the same SQL file or from other ones. That Means
> the diff is quite large, but the error appears close from the top.

Oh!  If it crashes without the extension, then we don't *need* the
exension and surely we don't need the test to be in src/test/modules/;
my inclination would be to put it somewhere in
src/test/regress/sql/event_triggers.sql, maybe at the bottom, with a
comment that references this thread.

Сообщение: Re: [BUG v13] Crash with event trigger in extension
Сообщение: Re: [BUG v13] Crash with event trigger in extension