Re: Switch to multi-inserts for pg_depend

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Switch to multi-inserts for pg_depend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 10:50:49AM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I'm not sure you need the second sentence in this comment; keeping the
> "delay initialization until ..." part seems sufficient.  If you really
> want to highlight that initialization is costly, maybe just say "delay
> costly initialization".

Thanks for the review.

This extra comment was to answer to Daniel's suggestion upthread, and
the simple wording you are suggesting is much better than what I did,
so I have just added "costly initialization" in those two places.

>> +         * Record the Dependency.  Note we don't bother to check for duplicate
>> +         * dependencies; there's no harm in them.
>
> No need to uppercase "dependency".  (I know this is carried forward from
> prior comment, but it was equally unnecessary there.)

Thanks, fixed.
--
Michael

Вложения