Re: SSL between Primary and Seconday PostgreSQL DBs

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: SSL between Primary and Seconday PostgreSQL DBs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Susan Joseph (sandajoseph@verizon.net) wrote:
> So I made the changes on the secondary to change the sslmode to verify-fullI removed the clientcert=1 in pg_hba.conf
andremoved any connections other than sslI removed the passfile info from recovery.confand now I am getting this error:
> 2020-09-03 13:01:49.990 UTC [7963] FATAL:  could not connect to the primary server: server certificate for
"lc-subca-pg.theforest.sap"does not match host name "192.168.1.142"

Yes, as I explained, because of exactly the issue that the host you've
told your secondary to connect to (looks like 192.168.1.142) doesn't
match the certificate presented by the primary (which looks to be
"lc-subca-pg.theforest.sap").

The answer is to make those two match.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения

От: Susan Joseph
Сообщение: Re: SSL between Primary and Seconday PostgreSQL DBs
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: How to enumerate partitions from a window function?