Re: Trigger transaction isolation

От Dirk Lattermann
Тема Re: Trigger transaction isolation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

Since unfortunately nobody has yet replied to my question, I'd like to
know if this is the right list to ask this question on or if I should
try another mailing list.
Maybe the answer is too obvious, but in that case I'd appreciate a
short hint to help me finding it.
Maybe it's a hard question, then the answer will be even more
interesting...?

Thanks again,
Dirk Lattermann