Re: Switch to multi-inserts for pg_depend

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Switch to multi-inserts for pg_depend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 10:50:37AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> What are you suggesting here?  A new API layer to manage a set of
> slots?

It has been a couple of weeks, and I am not really sure what is the
suggestion here.  So I would like to move on with this patch set as
the changes are straight-forward using the existing routines for
object addresses by grouping all insert dependencies of the same type.
Are there any objections?

Attached is a rebased set, where I have added in indexing.h a unique
definition for the hard limit of 64kB for the amount of data that can
be inserted at once, based on the suggestion from Alvaro and Andres.
--
Michael

Вложения