Re: More tests with USING INDEX replident and dropped indexes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: More tests with USING INDEX replident and dropped indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:28:35AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Attached is a patch for 1) and 2) grouped together, to ease review for
> now.  I think that we had better fix 1) separately though, so I am
> going to start a new thread about that with a separate patch as the

A fix for consistency problem with indisreplident and invalid indexes
has been committed as of 9511fb37.  Attached is a rebased patch, where
I noticed two incorrect things:
- The comment of REPLICA_IDENTITY_INDEX is originally incorrect.  If
the index is dropped, the replica index switches back to nothing.
- relreplident was getting reset one transaction too late, when the
old index is marked as dead.
--
Michael

Вложения