Re: some unused parameters cleanup

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: some unused parameters cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 06:38:52AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I had meant to exclude cases like this from this patch set.  If you see a
> case like this in *this* patch set, please point it out.

Last time I looked at that a lot of parameters are kept around as a
matter of symmetry with siblings, like tablecmds.c.  FWIW:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190130073317.GP3121@paquier.xyz

Saying that, I can see that you have been careful here and I don't see
anything like that in most of the changes you are proposing here.  You
could say that for findNamespace() or _moveBefore() perhaps, but there
are also some routines not making use of an Archive.  So this cleanup
looks fine to me.
--
Michael

Вложения