Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2020-Aug-25, Michael Paquier wrote:

> I think so.  If there are other places, it does not prevent improving
> what we already know needs improvement.
>
> FWIW, the layout I was thinking about is something like the patch
> attached.

This looks to me enough of an improvement that I +1 it, and yes this is
what I was imagining also.

(With the non-website stylesheet, as in the screenshot you showed, the
table looks somewhat crammed and visually unappealing; but the website
stylesheet looks pleasing enough.  Screenshot attached.)

> I have only patched GIN to give an idea of the shape of the
> tables.

I suppose a commit would change all the index AMs where we document this
kind of thing.

Вложения