Re: BUG #16547: ECPG can't CALL the procedure which has INOUT parameter

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #16547: ECPG can't CALL the procedure which has INOUT parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAE9k0P%3DGQFjfy9jHCPDw4Eh_xE%3DNw%3D9y4f-CuTZp1L%2B6vEHwFg%40mail.gmail.com

> > This looks like something we should either fix or document.  Michael
> > Meskes, do you have an opinion?
>
> Yes, I think it should definitely be fixed. In fact I was looking into
> it and iirc the patch mentioned had a couple issues but could be a good
> base for the fix. Unfortunately I have not found the time yet to take
> care of it.
>
> So in short, hopefully we can fix it shortly.

Thank you.  I am glad you are aware of it.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16589: Regression when using ADD UNIQUE+ADD FOREIGN KEY in same query in 13 beta